‘Avengers: Endgame’ Digital And Blu-Ray Release Dates And Bonus Content Revealed
It seems like the fourth Avengers film was released into theaters only yesterday. Fans all around the world anxiously awaited the the conclusion of an intricate and inter-weaving story 11 years in the making. Now, those same fans know when they can relive the excitement and trauma all over again.
Marvel Entertainment made the long-awaited official announcement this morning via their bevy of social media accounts. Avengers: Endgame will be released on all digital platforms on 7/30/19, with the blu-ray coming two weeks late on 8/13/19. This means fans have a little over a month left before they can bring home the second highest grossing movie in cinematic history, at the time of this writing.
However, that is not all that fans will be able to enjoy from the comfort of their own homes. Along with every home release comes a plethora of additional features that brings fans a little closer to the development of the film. Check out the list of what you can expect to see when you pop Avengers: Endgame in your 4K blu-ray player.
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance– Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee– Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.– Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America– Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes– Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame– See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU– MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor– His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes– “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel– Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro– Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
The most eager of fans will not have to wait an entire month to witness the filmmaking achievement one more time. Avengers: Endgame is heading back to theaters for a limited release with some great additional content Friday June 28th.
Be sure to check out the official release detail page in order to decide how you would like to purchase the game-changing film.
Will you be picking up your copy of the Avengers: Endgame? Let us know in the comments below!
Avengers: Endgame + Bonus Content will arrive in theaters Friday June 28th!
The film stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Jeremy Renner and Paul Rudd